ISIS currently has over 116 people on staff, with a wide variety of qualifications, skills and experience.
ISIS is an equal opportunity employer that encourages applications from all qualified candidates including women, persons with disabilities, Aboriginal people and members of visible minorities.
Candidates from equity groups are encouraged to self-identify on their cover letter or resume.
ECE Substitute - ongoing recruitment
Substitute EAL Instructor – ongoing recruitment
Please email your resume and cover letter merged into one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all the applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
These are the hiring guidelines that ISIS follows for any vacant position of six months’ length or more:
- ISIS forms a hiring committee and develops a job posting from the job description. We distribute the job posting externally and post it on the ISIS website.
- The hiring committee will review or develop interview questions and, where applicable, a practical component of the interview. They will also develop a detailed scoring form and a chart for the evaluation.
- When the posting is closed, ISIS reviews the applications and uses the criteria and requirements of the position to choose a shortlist of top candidates. We then schedule interviews with them.
- Where appropriate, we will give pre-interview information to candidates. This information will include the job description and other relevant information. We will tell candidates if there is a practical component of the interview.
- We ask candidates to bring names and phone numbers of references to the interview.
- We will inform all of the interviewed candidates of the interview results once the most qualified candidate has accepted the job offer.
If you have any questions/concerns regarding the above information, please contact ISIS HR department directly.