ISIS Business Development Services works to build a diverse business community. We provide immigrants and international students with the tools you need to start and grow your business. ISIS has a dedicated team of business professionals to assist you in what you need to do before, during, and after opening your business. Once you are registered with ISIS, ask to meet with a Business Counsellor.
Business Services also creates links with the business community at large and promotes contributions of immigrants, while addressing the challenges which they encounter.
Our services for immigrant entrepreneurs include:
- free one-on-one business counselling sessions
- guidance on licenses, permits, registration, regulations that you must have to start a business in Nova Scotia
- workshops and seminars
- networking events and showcase opportunities
- review of your business plan
- visits to your business to provide support and deal with challenges you may have operating your business
- Immigrant Business Directory – a promotional tool for business owners
- Connections: An Immigrant’s Guide to Starting a Business in Nova Scotia