Welcome to Nova Scotia!
Once you are registered with ISIS, ask to meet with an Employment Specialist. We can help you make an employment action plan and direct you to programs that will be most helpful to you. If you want to find a job, get licensed in your field, explore a new career or take more education, we can help you with:
- Employment Counselling
- Pathways to Licensure
- Job Opportunities and Referrals
- Pre-Employment Workshops – Job Search, Interview Skills, Working in Canada
- Practice Interviews
- English for Work and TOEFL Preparation
- Work Placements
- Profession-Specific Bridging Programs
- Career Access Fund (CAF)
- Computer and Technical Training
ISIS Employment Services are also available by distance, or if you are studying English full-time, it’s not too early to start thinking about entering the workforce.Get Started
To access any ISIS services you must first register with us. Visit Get Started at ISIS for more information.