Workplace Culture Workshops
Broaden Your Experience, Deepen your Talent
Nova Scotia Business Growth is now Immigrant Driven!
The Conference Board of Canada reports that most new labour market growth in Nova Scotia comes from immigration. Nova Scotia market trends suggest a labor shortage of close to 55,000 people in the next few years and widening skills gaps. If Nova Scotian businesses are going to remain in Nova Scotia, we have to learn how to attract and retain this talent pool.
Workplace Culture Program: Services for Nova Scotia Businesses
- Solutions for diversity and cross-cultural challenges
- On-site consultation
- An extensive and customized range of training options
- Responsive to your situation, with ISIS expertise
- Road maps to solve employment challenges
- Develop and inspire your current staff
- Welcome, include and support internationally skilled and educated staff
- Improve mutual comprehension, reduce frustration and build up your cultural competence
- Find opportunities and benefits that may be unexplored
- Have a continuous learning ethos
- Engage a wide range of learning styles
- Think globally, act locally!
Call Paul Pickering, ISIS Diversity Outreach Coordinator, to discuss your situation: 902-406-8648
All Services have Practical Learning Opportunities:
- ISIS expertise
Building Cultural Competence
- Half day and extended sessions (customized)
- A road map to understanding what cultural competence entails: the skills and awareness required for development.
- Up to 3 hours
- Short, targeted presentations that merge ISIS services, with your interests and concerns
- 1 – 2 Day Sessions
- Business Benefits from Immigration in a host of ways. Learn practical tips, and grow your vision with these hands-on development days!
Business Benefits Series
- Team building, hiring and retention practices, communication skills, tips and taboos, inclusive workplace practices and immigrant stories are among your options. Modular and of customizable length.
Coordinator, Diversity Outreach Program