Assisting Employees and Self-Employed Immigrants
English in the Workplace is a 10-13 week training program for employed and self-employed immigrants to help you with the language you need for your job.
Training can be done face-to-face or by distance:
- we offer one-to-one or group training right at your workplace
- distance training is delivered live over the internet, using a web-camera and software for shared audio-visuals
- lessons are usually two times a week for 90 minutes
English in the Workplace can help you with:
- Speaking: customer service language, pronunciation, telephone English
- Listening Skills: listening to coworkers, supervisors and customers
- Writing: emails, reports, filling out forms
- Reading: workplace materials, emails, reports
- Canadian Workplace Culture
English in the Workplace (EWP) is a program for newcomers who are working or self-employed (business owners).