There are many different healthcare professions in Canada.  You need a license to practice in most of them.  Here are some useful links to information about some of these professions.  The best place to start is to contact an Employment Specialist at Immigrant Settlement & Integration Services who can help you understand the pathway to licensure, and find programs to help you work in your field.

Immigrant Settlement & Integration Services offers:

Self Assessment Tools


Capital Health – Health Sciences Library – Resources

Occupational Therapists